My Blog List

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ACTIVITIES | Open Mic And Other High-Jinx

Signed-up/registered for some of the activities on offer.

Each Wednesday is Open Mic night - get up and read something you have written during the time of the course only.

So will be doing that using a piece I penned yesterday on the The Tic Tac Men. That's draft one of what will be perhaps 20 or 30 drafts. That's because this is going to be as close to a full-length play as I can muster.

Saturday I'm off to King Arthur's Round Table! Looking forward to that. Another day there's an excursion to Bath.

Aside from these organised ones, I'm keen to get along to a dual outdoor performance of The Tempest and a Noel Coward play.

Last night was another activity we've already had practice at except this time we were on tour. I joined the rebels who went on their own pub tour. It was just the one and the main group met us eventually anyway. Around 11.30pm the die-hards made tracks for another venue but it turned out to be a dance club so I made a quiet exit and strolled back to base.

No comments:

Post a Comment