My Blog List

Monday, July 26, 2010

STREET TALK | Hey, Good Looking

I already felt like I won the lottery. I arrived early and had immediate access to my room. The room was awesome. I dumped the bag and went out to relax.

I've been sniffing around the shops trying to hire a laptop but no luck there.

Then I went to Marks and Spencers for a couple of ties....the only things I forgot to pack and snapped up a pretty spiffy casual shirt too.

"It's one of our better label's".

The lady at the counter promised me she wouldn't let slip my secret that I wasn't a fashion expert -- I just saw it on the rack.

Then I grabbed a drink and stood watch waiting in the street for the 1pm session of 'Inception' to begin.

A guy in a pork-pie hat waltzed past, looked me in the eye and said "Mate, you're the best lookin' man in the street".

Who am I to argue?

No comments:

Post a Comment