My Blog List

Thursday, July 29, 2010

POSTCARD | One For The Boys

Last Sunday I found a toy shop that would make your eyes pop with delight.

For Bardyn, Oscar, Fergus and Finton I have found the best shop in Oxford:

Oxford Collectables
If you're a fan of collectables, this shop takes in just about everything from tin toys to cars to Oxford buses... or browse until your heart's content with this selection of suppliers of collectables.

If you look at the picture, you can just make out the toy-shop behind the guitar player.

1 comment:

  1. Hey uncle Sean

    Wow says Osc, thats the best shop I think !!

    And I reckon we could all go and find some real treasure as well, Bards says

    have a great time and keep the updates coming !!

    We miss you uncle Sean, love
    Bardyn and oscar

    ReplyDelete