My Blog List

Monday, July 26, 2010

TRAVEL | You Are Now Approaching Doha

Even though the heat sucks, I have to admit that visually the approach into Doha was pretty good.

The water was speeding by as we dropped closer from 38000 then 12000 feet then we banked and my seat seemed to plead with the water to let me go closer. So close I could have reached out and dipped my fingers into it to carve a nice little pattern into the bay (or whatever its called).

There was nothing on the water and then a boat appeared like some lost Bondi surfer whose crew had deserted him to prance down the beach to the finish line. The boat was silhoutted against the sun and it looked pretty good.

And then Madonna kicked in again on the loop I'd created just as the sun yawned it's way around to be perpendicular to my view and that ray of light Madonna seemed so obsessed with for the last 7 hours of the flight suddenly shot along the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment