My Blog List

Monday, July 26, 2010

TRAVEL | London Calling....And Then An Ozzy Walked By

Taking a moment to pat myself on the back, I was savouring victory over UK customs with a coke at Heathrow.

I needed a few minutes to compose myself before wandering down the ramp to the Heathrow Express taking me to Paddington. From there, the next leg of the journey was by train to Oxford.

Then something caught my eye.

At first I thought the black object was Cousin It from the Addams Family and by the time my brain registered the face underneath the head covered in copious amounts of black hair, I realised it was Ozzy Osbourne wandering slowly past me sans entourage and very sans black fingernail polish.

Ships that pass in the night, eh? Who would've thought....?

For the next 20 minutes I was on the lookout for the court of King Caratacus....you know the boys who put the powder on the noses of the faces of the ladies of harem of the court of King Caratacus.....

No comments:

Post a Comment