My Blog List

Monday, July 26, 2010

CLASS | It's An Excercise Stoopid

I was really looking forward to the first session and of course, even more so the one with Dr John Ballam.

He walked us through a couple of excercises and then in the 2nd hour posed this: "I want you to write the intials of your name vertically down on the page. For each letter I want an adjective that describes a true trait about you".

Not for group therapy, but to have us think of better ways to articulate concepts about subject. And our favourite subject is ourselves, right, so why not study something you're good at....

He went 'round the table. I was mid-point.

"Sean. Persistent."

Silence.

"That's not a letter from your name...."

Silence.

"Oh", I said."Ok - well thats easy then....."

"Stupid"

Cue long bouts of laughter.

I think I distracted them from my stuff-up. But don't mention the war. hush-hush QT and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment