My Blog List

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

POSTCARD | Bath - It All Came Out In The Wash

With all the points of the Bath compass covered, time to wrap this Sean Tour up.

Having survived my near-death-experience with a William Fichtner look-alike, it was now just a matter of filling in the 90 or so minutes left.

I trekked down the hill and found something to eat. Not as good as the stupid bagels, I thought.

Found myself stumbling upon a community street party. Wasn't allowed on the kiddies jumping castle which was a bit unfair.

Found that I was covering more distance than I expected so decided to head for the Holburne museum anyway. Now I can say that I have had a little bit of a Bath from head to toe. Yep - it's just one bad line after another in the day of blogger (maybe that's why its called a blog - 'cos it sounds like 'bog'). I decided that should the comedy festival ever move to Bath (wait for it) I'll clean up.....

Moving on.....

Had a cup of tea and watched 3 overs of the local cricket. Got to the Holburne and the scaffolding and hoardings did not disappoint. They looked very real and my estimate is that they were late 20th century. Might have to Google that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment