My Blog List

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

STREET TALK | Still A Dedicated Follower Of Fashion

They're still seeking him here and seeking him there, all the way from Regent Street to Leicester Square.

Ok so still basking in the glory of making Oxford's 'best dressed' list (and topping it no less....well in one street anyway), today I received further confirmation that a career as a glorified clothes-horse beckons on a fashion runway - of sorts - somewhere.

Pacing back to Turl St, a blooke wiv a stronga than usual Brri-issh ackcent stopped me.

'Scuse me hey mate d'ya know where the nearest fancy dress shop is.

Ok, now just because I slept in later than usual and woke up half-asleep AND spent the first 30 minutes of my day wearing my short-sleeved shirt INSIDE OUT! there's no reason to get cute.

ok?

It's the green shirt with the army-look and various badges on it. AND it has attracted compliments from my class-mates ("hey, man thats a great shirt I really like that shirt").....AND my work-mates now I think of it.

Never mind that here at Exeter the compliments are coming from guys.....and the streets where the compliments seem to be coming from guys.....hmmmm....and now some bloke thinks I look so good he wants to shop at the fancy dress place ....

ok. I can take a hint!

I'm a fancy dresser bound for Carnaby Street to set the fashion world alight.

I wonder what the girls think? Maybe I'll get a comment on the blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment